Protecting Yourself & Your Estate for the Long-Term
Recent changes in the law have severely limited the effectiveness of common, popular estate planning strategies.
If the plans you have in place aren’t correct, or complete, they can easily be abused or rendered useless. Your life’s savings can be drained if you’re incapacitated, and your estate may be settled in ways you never intended.
Join us for a discussion to learn what’s changed, and what you can do to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your assets in 2018 and beyond.
- Protect your home & property from loss due to a nursing home stay.
- Hold on to your money, even if a loved one is already in a nursing home.
- Avoid heavy penalties for gifts given to family members.
- Use specialized documents & strategies that will permit you to make unlimited gifts to your family and not worry about Medicaid regulations.
- Avoid the lengthy, costly probate process.
- Gain & provide access to money and property immediately instead of having to wait months or possibly years.
- Save your home and money in an emergency.
The Law Offices of Jeremy A. Wechsler are not affiliated with Horsham Township Library or the Abington Free Library.
Class Dates & Times
Fill out this quick form to begin the RSVP process. One of our reps will be in touch shortly to complete your reservation!